VIDEO: Trans Am Worldwide’s 1000hp Gold Rush Trans Am Pays Tribute to the Founder’s Father

For those of you who have been paying attention, you know that the crew at Trans Am Worldwide have been cranking put some killer Trans Ams for quite some time. We’ve been following what the Warmack brothers, Tod and Scott, have been doing since they’ve launched their company over a decade ago, and to see their cars evolve has been something of an experience.

We’ve spotlighted some of the cars they’ve built here in the past, including the Bandit Edition that was signed-off by Burt himself. However, for the Gold Rush, Tod and Scott wanted to build something special that really meant something to them. The basis of this project is the car that started the Trans Am addiction for the Warmack brothers to begin with — the 1978 Solar Gold Trans Am their father drove.

Originally purchased in 1979 or 1980, the elder Warmack brought the car home unannounced, where a young Tod would record it pulling into the driveway with his Super 8 camera, by sheer happenstance. The bug bit Tod and his younger brother Scott in a big way, where they would ultimately go on to purchase many Firebirds and Trans Ams of their own. Later on, they’d start two businesses; one focusing on the restoration of classic Firebirds (and other muscle cars) with Trans Am Depot, and another, that specializes in converting 5th- and 6th-gen Camaros with Trans Am Worldwide.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

With their father’s recent passing in September 2018, Tod and Scott embarked on a mission to build a 6th-gen Trans Am. Using a Camaro SS as the basis, that featured not only the latest tech and hardware, but really captured the essence of their father, and the car that started it all.

Under the hood, is a 455 cubic-inch powerplant packing a nearly 1,000hp to the rear tires, with the help of a Magnuson TVS2650 supercharger, a Weapon-X Motorsports cold air induction system, and more. To compliment the Trans Am, and to harken back to the days of their time working on thier grandpa’s dairy farm, Tod and Scott went a step further and built a custom Indian motorcycle.

These pair of vehicles embody what means the most to the Warmacks; family, friends and Firebirds. With Tod’s son, Ben, now coming of age and old enough to sit behind the wheel, he represents the third generation of Warmack men who will continue the tradition of Trans Ams in the family.

1. asmr https://0mniartist.tumblr.com 10 April, 2021 at 14:03 Reply

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same
    nearly very often inside case you shield this hike. 0mniartist asmr

2. asmr https://0mniartist.tumblr.com 11 April, 2021 at 02:47 Reply

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to
    get advice from someone with experience.

Any help would be enormously appreciated! 0mniartist asmr

3. 0mniartist 11 April, 2021 at 21:13 Reply

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if
    you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you
    stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

0mniartist asmr

4. 0mniartist 12 April, 2021 at 11:13 Reply

Good blog you have here.. It’s difficult to find
    quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!! asmr 0mniartist

5. signup.com 14 April, 2021 at 13:20 Reply

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.

There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    entirely off topic but I had to tell someone! 0mniartist asmr

6. j.mp 15 April, 2021 at 20:12 Reply

Hi, constantly i used to check web site posts here early in the daylight, for
    the reason that i enjoy to learn more and more. asmr
    0mniartist

7. of gamefly 27 April, 2021 at 19:33 Reply

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some time
    and actual effort to create a good article… but what
    can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don’t
    seem to get anything done.

8. the asmr 28 April, 2021 at 19:22 Reply

magnificent publish, very informative. I ponder why the
    opposite specialists of this sector do not notice this.
    You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

9. their asmr 29 April, 2021 at 01:30 Reply

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your
    stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic.
    I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what
    you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

10. this asmr 29 April, 2021 at 06:20 Reply

You’re so awesome! I do not suppose I have read through something like this before.
    So nice to find somebody with original thoughts on this subject.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up.
    This web site is something that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

11. http://bitly.com/ 7 May, 2021 at 06:39 Reply

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.

unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same
    nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

12. the asmr 8 May, 2021 at 00:12 Reply

Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that
    I’m completely confused .. Any suggestions? Thanks!

13. was asmr 9 May, 2021 at 01:39 Reply

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to
    see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so
    she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and
    she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had
    to share it with someone!

14. bit.ly 15 May, 2021 at 06:23 Reply

scoliosis
    Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
    scoliosis

15. http://tinyurl.com/yf8ycgg8 16 May, 2021 at 12:49 Reply

scoliosis
    A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that
    you should publish more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but usually people do not talk about such topics.

To the next! Kind regards!! scoliosis

16. in asmr 21 May, 2021 at 06:12 Reply

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you can be
    a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will
    come back very soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately
    continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

17. and dating sites 29 May, 2021 at 09:47 Reply

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours today,
    but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.

It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners
    and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably
    did, the web might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

18. scoliosis surgery your 30 May, 2021 at 17:20 Reply

Excellent goods from you, man. I have bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are just extremely great.
    I actually like what you’ve received right here, certainly
    like what you’re stating and the way in which through
    which you say it. You are making it enjoyable
    and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to
    learn much more from you. This is really a great site.

19. dating sites what 31 May, 2021 at 21:24 Reply

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here frequently.

I am moderately certain I will be informed many new stuff proper right
    here! Best of luck for the next!

20. why free dating sites 1 June, 2021 at 01:52 Reply

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and
    amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something too few folks are speaking intelligently
    about. I’m very happy I found this during my search for something concerning this.

21. tinyurl.com 1 June, 2021 at 18:37 Reply

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!