When you hit the track, having a way to capture track data while you’re driving is invaluable. There may be a few handheld devices and substandard apps out there, but none quite like the TrackAddict app by HP Tuners.
HP Tuners is a major name in performance, and they’ve been making advanced and innovative performance software for a while now. When they came out with the TrackAddict, we had to pass the word along right away.
Using your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, you use this app to turn the device into a motorsports telemetry and video system. Use it to see your lap times right away, capture video and telemetry information, compare side-by-sides, show off your video and data overlays, and so much more. It’s quick to download, and easy to setup!
- Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, and Drag Racing Friendly
- Race Time, Data Logging, Analysis, Video Recording
- Add Your Own Circuit or Select Over 775 Recognized Circuits
- GPS Integrated Lap Time Plus Display and Predictive Lap Timing
- High-Def Video Recording Plus Multiple Video & Data Overlay Options
- Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBDII Data Logging
- Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, and Lap Comparison
- Optional Live Telemetry Streaming with Upgrade
- Supports External GPS and OBDII Devices
- OBDII Live Monitoring, Code Scanning, and Data Logging
- Exports Data and Video to RaceRender by HP Tuners
For iOS Devices You Can Choose:
Free Edition – This has most of the features at no cost, but data storing is limited. There is no live telemetry, and the videos get an added logo.
Pro Edition – This removes all limitations and gives you the full range of features listed above. Get it through the iTunes store here.
HP Tuners offers most of the app feature for free. For the most advanced features, upgrades in the app can be purchased. Get it from Google Play here.
We will be testing it out ourselves soon enough and offering a personal account. We just wanted to get the news along to you to go ahead and get the download. Learn more about the app, as well as advisories and disclaimers here.
Elizabeth is a hardcore horsepower enthusiast with unmatched intensity for making things faster and louder. She wakes up for power and performance and only sleeps to charge up for the next project that’s heading to the track. From autocross to drag racing, Elizabeth is there with you, so stay tuned for her unique perspective on horsepower news, builds, tech info, and installs — with her, it’ll never be boring!