SVE Announces their Version of a 2019 Syclone — with 455 HP!

Wow, when we woke up this morning, the last thing we expected to hear as that Specialty Vehicle Engineering was resurrecting the fabled GMC Syclone! A truck that your author grew up admiring, and to this day, is still a vehicle on my bucket list, it was certainly interesting and welcomed news.

The original was a one-year only model, built in 1991 off of the GMC Sonoma, and utilized a 280hp, 4.3L V6 and AWD. In optimal circumstances, the truck was known to rocket through the 1320′ well into the 13-second zone. It was fast for its time, and was enough to put the Ferrari flagship of the day in its place.

For the new one, SVE has taken a slightly different approach; building the vehicles entirely third-party at their facility, and offering them with a supercharged 3.6L V6 engine, and in 2WD and AWD. Read more from their official release on the truck below!

Official Release:

2019 SYCLONE™ LIMITED EDITION 455HP SPORT TRUCK

Toms River, NJ, April 15th, 2019 – Specialty Vehicle Engineering is pleased to announce the 2019 SYCLONE, the most Iconic Performance Truck ever, now powered by a 455HP supercharged 3.6L V-6 engine. Only 100 Limited Edition, outrageously fast, 2019 SYCLONE Sport Trucks will be built, based off the 2019 GMC Canyon 2WD and 4WD extended cab truck, in all factory colors, and numbered from 1-100.

To properly balance the awesome power of the Supercharged 3.6L V-6, the SYCLONE includes a High Performance Brake Upgrade that features 6 – Piston Forged Front Calipers (stock is 4) in red, w/blackSYCLONE graphics, and two-piece 13.6” diameter (stock is 12.2”) Slotted Front Rotors, to provide serious stopping power. Handling is enhanced by the addition of our Sport Suspension Package that lowers the truck 2” up front, 5” in the rear, and includes HD Traction Bars, HD Spring Bushings, Higher-Rated Front and Rear Performance Shock Absorbers, and a HD Rear Sway Bar.

A Stainless Steel Cat-Back Dual Exit Exhaust System increases performance while providing a true sports car-like sound. Additional performance upgrades include 20” x 9” front and rear 5 spoke Alloy Wheels w/SYCLONE graphics on one spoke, and Y-rated front and rear performance tires.

Exterior features include unique OEM-Quality Composite Hood Insert w/455HP Chrome and Red Badges, Body-Color Composite Rocker Panel Extensions, OEM-Quality SYCLONE Door and Tailgate Badges, Body Color Front Grill Surround, Grill Bars, and Rear Bumper.

Interior upgrades include Custom Seat Trim Package featuring red SYCLONE Graphics Embroidered on Seat Back, Custom Front Floor Mats w/red SYCLONE Logo Embroidered on Mats, numbered SYCLONEDash Plaque (1-100) with 455HP called out, and two SYCLONE numbered Key Fobs. Each of these100 vehicles will include a numbered Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin.

For More Information contact Specialty Vehicle Engineering at (732) 240-3696 ext. 173 or visit www.specialtyvehicleengineering.com

1. asmr https://0mniartist.tumblr.com 10 April, 2021 at 07:21 Reply

I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours today, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did,
    the net might be much more useful than ever before. 0mniartist asmr

2. 0mniartist 12 April, 2021 at 03:17 Reply

Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to peer your article.
    Thanks a lot and I am having a look ahead
    to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail? 0mniartist asmr

3. 0mniartist 12 April, 2021 at 06:00 Reply

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has
    83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it
    with someone! 0mniartist asmr

4. tinyurl.com 16 April, 2021 at 04:27 Reply

great put up, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists
    of this sector don’t understand this. You should continue your
    writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!
    0mniartist asmr

5. was gamefly 27 April, 2021 at 22:06 Reply

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I assumed this submit was good.
    I don’t know who you’re but certainly you’re going to
    a well-known blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

6. off asmr 28 April, 2021 at 20:53 Reply

I just couldn’t go away your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the
    usual information an individual provide to your guests?
    Is gonna be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts

7. for asmr 29 April, 2021 at 11:03 Reply

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my website so i
    got here to return the want?.I am trying to to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

8. that asmr 4 May, 2021 at 05:42 Reply

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you should write more about this subject, it might not be a
    taboo matter but usually folks don’t discuss these subjects.
    To the next! Best wishes!!

9. http://tinyurl.com 7 May, 2021 at 04:19 Reply

What i do not understood is in reality how you’re no longer really much more smartly-liked
    than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent.
    You recognize therefore significantly in relation to this topic, produced
    me in my view imagine it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not interested until it is one thing to accomplish with Lady
    gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!

10. asmr was 9 May, 2021 at 07:17 Reply

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you
    amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog
    site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast
    provided vivid transparent concept

11. Dr Gőz Péter ügyvéd 10 May, 2021 at 18:15 Reply

Hiya! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!

12. tinyurl.com 15 May, 2021 at 05:04 Reply

scoliosis
    You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be really one
    thing which I believe I might by no means understand.

It seems too complicated and very wide for me.

I am taking a look ahead to your next put up, I’ll attempt to get the
    dangle of it! scoliosis

13. tinyurl.com 19 May, 2021 at 06:48 Reply

scoliosis
    Thanks for some other great post. The place else may anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at
    the look for such information. scoliosis

14. https://6869milesoflove.tumblr.com/ 20 May, 2021 at 08:56 Reply

dating sites
    I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and amusing, and without a
    doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.

Now i’m very happy that I found this during my search for something
    concerning this. dating sites

15. why asmr 21 May, 2021 at 05:05 Reply

Hello, this weekend is good in support of me, for the reason that
    this moment i am reading this impressive informative piece of writing here at my residence.

16. free dating sites a 25 May, 2021 at 21:49 Reply

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but
    I’m having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different
    then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

17. your free dating sites 29 May, 2021 at 09:05 Reply

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic
    to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I’m looking forward for your next post,
    I will try to get the hang of it!

18. surgery scoliosis of 31 May, 2021 at 00:55 Reply

After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I honestly like your technique of writing a blog.
    I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
    back in the near future. Please check out my website as well
    and tell me how you feel.

19. free dating sites are 31 May, 2021 at 17:48 Reply

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

20. window cleaner park city 2 June, 2021 at 08:22 Reply

I have been surfing online greater than three hours lately, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.” by Lao Tzu.

21. more info 18 July, 2021 at 16:20 Reply

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your website in web explorer, would test this¡K IE still is the market chief and a huge element of folks will pass over your great writing due to this problem.