If you’re searching for a wicked-looking (not to mention high-performing) Hi-Ram intake for your Gen-V LT-swapped hot rod, look no further. Holley Performance‘s new Gen-V LT Hi-Ram will do just the trick! This brings a sense of classic hot-rod nostalgia to your rat rod, hot rod or throwback muscle car but provides an immense amount of inflow and performance to your build.
Be warned though, this intake is for applications where hood clearance isn’t an issue. So if you have the room, or don’t mind the look of a sinister Hi-Ram sticking through your hood, then continue on.
Holley Hi-Ram Intake Manifold for GM Gen-V LT
Modular design allows for easy disassembly for custom porting or custom induction systems. Runners have large radiuses around the plenum. Optimized taper & cross-sectional area performs well on wide variety of engine configurations. Available with optional secondary injector bosses which allow the use of additional injectors in addition to the factory D.I. pump for high horsepower applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Large plenum volume for great throttle response and power at high RPM
- RPM powerband: 3500-8000+ RPM
- Allows fitment of OEM LT high pressure fuel pump
- Easy assembly w/top mounted screws on plenum top (all except front 2 screws)
- MAP (Manifold Air Pressure) sensor and 3 Vacuum port provisions on rear of intake
- Modular design allows for installation of various intake top options: 1 x 105mm, 2 x 4150, 2 x 4500, a blank flange for custom throttle bodies
- Laser etched, anodized fuel rails look great and are machined to accept 8 AN O-Ring fittings at each end
At just 5-years old, it was an ’85 IROC-Z Camaro that ignited the fuel that sparked the life-long passion of GM hardware for Michael. Being a huge fan of late-model muscle in general, the LS-powered 4th-generation Firebirds truly capture Michael’s heart.