When you think of Classic Industries, you’ll typically picture a restoration company catering to the needs of Chevelle, Nova, and 1st- and 2nd-genCamaro owners. These days, they’ve been expanding heavily into the 5th-Gen Camaro market, focusing largely on performance products and appearance accessories.
They’ve just announced a complete lineup of Spohn Performance suspension components for you 2010-15 Camaro, and we have the complete rundown of them for you in the official release below!
Classic Industries Adds Gen 5 Camaro Suspension Parts from Spohn Performance
Comprehensive Line of New Suspension Upgrades to Improve Handling and Stability
Huntington Beach, Calif. – Although the home turf of the musclecar has traditionally been the drag strip, things have changed over the years. The Big Three are testing their newest cars’ handling at places like the Nurburgring, and it’s becoming more important than ever before for muscle cars to handle with precision. With this in mind, Classic Industries is now offering a wide range of suspension upgrades from Spohn Performance for 2010-15 5th-Generation Camaro models. Whether enthusiasts are looking for more stability on the road, more traction at the drag strip, or more grip on road courses, these suspension upgrades can provide the solution.
- 153138, 153140, 153142 – Strut tower, driveshaft tunnel, and front subframe braces
- 153146 – Differential to rear cradle mounts
- GF149353 through GF149356 – Rear trailing arms (mild steel or chrome moly)
- GF149357 through GF149360 – Pro-Touring and Pro-Drag control arms
- GF149361 through GF149363 – Tubular toe links (mild steel or chrome moly)
- GF149364 through GF149367 – Front and rear sway bars
- GF149368 – Adjustable front end links
- GF149369 – Extreme duty rear end links
All of these parts can be combined to drastically improve the 5th Generation Camaro’s handling, stability, and ride. Most components are available in either red or black finish to match any car, and many of these parts feature several different bushing and adjustability options. This allows customers to precisely tailor their Camaro’s handling to their specific goals.
Interested parties may view these new Spohn Performance products and place orders online at www.classicindustries.com or by calling 1-855-35-PARTS (1-855-357-2787).