Building an LS engine can be a bit confusing and overwhelming especially for the beginner. With so many different blocks, displacements, head castings and so on, it can be difficult to put something together that actually works, if you’re not careful. It’s one reason why so many enthusiast go with a crate engine; it’s been tested, tried and proven to provide results.
Ohio Speed shops is one such outlet that can provide what you might be looking for, with its 470HP Crate Engine Package, that’s equipped with 47 HP, self-learning EFI and an iron block 6-liter LS.
Our LS 6.0L 364CID crate engine makes 470HP and 455 ft-lbs with a lopey idle street cam. The self-learning fuel injection package makes future performance cam and/or cylinder head upgrades a breeze.
Ohio Speed Shops engine packages are built as ordered so we can provide you personalized options and service.
Ohio Speed Shops Dyno Tested LS 6.0L 470HP Crate Engine Includes:
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping
- Initial engine break-in on dyno prior to test and tuning
- Engine Dyno Tested and Tuned
- Limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty for street registered/licensed vehicles
- Assembled using a cast Iron GM 6.0L block Bored .030 over
- Forged pistons
- GM cast crankshaft
- GM connecting rods with upgraded rod bolts
- Pre-Installed engine harness, ECU & controller (for integrated auto trans controller add $250.00)
- Complete Self Learning Fuel Injection System with cable drive throttle body
- 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
- LS3 water pump & balancer (can be used with Chevrolet Performance accessory drives)
- Your choice of oil pan: Holley 302-1, Holley 302-2, Holley 302-3, GM F/body, Corvette C6, Chevy Performance Musclecar Pan or Mast Motorsports 401-111 swap oil panSpecifications
- Power: 470 HP, 455 ft. lbs. of torque
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Recommended Fuel: 89 Octane
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 6600
- Recommended Torque Converter Stall 2200-2400
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Ohio Speed Shop’s one package / one part number / one price powertrain packages. The self-learning engine controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and more importantly operation without the need for third-party tuning.