More Airflow for Your GM LS or Dodge Gen III Hemi with a Granatelli Motor Sports Throttle Body
Feed your late model GM or Dodge muscle car the power-building air it craves with a Granatelli Motor Sports Drive-By-Wire Throttle Body. The aluminum throttle bodies are larger than stock to increase airflow across the engine’s RPM range—up to 50% more according to Granatelli Motor Sports—for smoother and quicker engine acceleration.
The throttle bodies have a special throttle blade design and powerful electric stepper motors to prevent the throttle blade from slamming shut under high boost. In fact, Granatelli Motor Sports says the motors can handle up to 25 pounds of boost without failing.
Granatelli Motor Sports Drive-By-Wire Throttle Bodies fit OEM and aftermarket intake manifolds. You don’t need to transfer anything over from your factory throttle body, but the LS and LSX applications will need to use a late model GM six-pin connector. Tuning is strongly recommended for optimum performance and driveability.
1997-2020 GM Gen III and Gen IV LS/LSX
- 103mm with natural, polished, black-anodized, or blue-anodized finish
- 105mm with natural or black-anodized finish
- 108mm for 2007-17 6.2L, natural or black-anodized finish
- 112mm, natural or black-anodized finish
2014-21 GM Gen V/LT1
- 87mm, natural finish
- 95mm, 2013-20 Charger/Challenger, Chrysler 300C, RAM pickup, Jeep Grand Cherokee with 5.7L and 6.2L Hemi
- 105mm, 2015-20 Charger/Challenger Demon and Hellcat, 2018-20 Jeep Trackhawk, all 6.2L Hemi