If you’re the owner of a TPI-equipped F-body, Corvette, or hot rod, Hillborn now has a way to free up some additional airflow, and naturally, horsepower. These Hillborn SBC Base Intake Manifolds from Holley are designed to shed a few pounds, increase performance and make your throwback small-block Chevy more efficient.
Holley Announces the HILBORN RAW SBC BASE INTAKE MANIFOLD KIT
The Hilborn RAW “Race-And-Win” Injector is the classic racing unit for the standard Gen 1 Small Block Chevy. These base intake manifolds for the SBC RAW EFI-R Kits fit to SBC engines with 1955-86 262-400 or 1987-91 L98 Corvette type cylinder heads providing mounting for both RAW Hilborn mechanical and electronic stack fuel injection. The Hilborn EFI-R injector manifold kits combine the technology of Electronic Fuel Injection with the racing born performance and aggressive looks of Individual-Runner engine induction.
- Fits Small Block Chevy engines with 23 degree OE and aftermarket cylinder heads (excluding raised runner)
- Hilborn high-quality 356-T6 heat-treated aluminum castings, available in satin and ceramic coated a Ti-dark gray
- 300-812 (satin) and 300-813 (coated Ti-gray) have CNC profiled port flange openings – 2.12-inch X 1.25-inch
- 300-814 (satin) and 300-815 (coated Ti-gray) have as-cast port flange openings – 1.97-inch X 1.21-inch, (required for some 305 sprint car classes)
- The machined base manifolds provide an AN-12 O-ring sealed port for a crankcase breather, installation of a dry sump oil scavenge pick-up, or an oil fill location. AN-8 adapter fittings are installed in the front cylinder head coolant outlets, AN-8 plugs
- Injector Manifold mounting flanges are sealed with O-rings which are included in the kit
- The mounting sub-plate for an EFI vacuum junction block is provided on the manifolds
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.