The C8 Corvette has been making huge waves in the industry, on the streets, and on the racetracks all over the world since they hit the pavement. From engine, cosmetic, and suspension mods, there has been no end to what can be applied to these cars from the aftermarket, already.
However, taking a closer look at the brakes, and the choice of options will start to dwindle. One highly-respected name has entered the ring, namely, Aerospace Components. Available in four flavors: Pro-Lite, Pro-Street Dimpled & Slotted, Drag Race and Smooth Rotor Pro-Street. They’ve also just released a Front Wheel Hub Kit for 2020-2022 C8 Corvette as well.
Aerospace Components Announces Rear Disc Brake Kits and Wheel Hubs for C8 Corvette
Billet Aluminum Direct Bolt on Proprietary 4 Piston Calipers
Billet Aluminum Hats
- Hawk Performance Brake Pads
11 3/4 Diameter, Dimpled and Slotted Pro Street Vented Rotors
Grade 8 Hardware
Retains Stock Sealed Bearing Hub Assembly and ABS sensors
NO PARKING BRAKE!
- Meets All NHRA/ IHRA Requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Fits With Factory Rear Knuckles
- The Brake Kit will Clear Most 15″ Wheels, However Other Suspension Changes Will Be Required When Using 15″ Wheels
- Kit Weighs 34 lbs TOTAL!
- Fits: 2020-22 Corvette
- Intended For Drag Race Use
- For Cars Under 3700lbs
- Billet Aluminum Hubs (2)
- 5 x 120mm Stock Lug Pattern
- M14 Wheel Studs
- Low Drag Bearings
- Can Work With Speed Sensor (Minor Front knuckle Modification Required)
- Saves 3.5 lbs Per Side, 7 lbs Total!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Fits 2020-2022 Corvettes Front Only!
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.