VIDEO: The Camaro ZL1 1LE Slays the Nurburgring!

There 6th-gen ZL1 is an animal; whether you’re referring to its power/weight ratio, standard features, handling capabilities or sheer brute force with 650 hp on tap, it’s a beast. Of course, in typical Chevrolet fashion, it could always be improved upon — even from Chevrolet itself!

We’ve been hearing rumors, seeing spy shots and even ran across the official release from Chevrolet regarding this amazing machine, but today there’s even bigger news. The ZL1 1LE just slaughtered the Nurburgring, running a 7:16.04 around the 13-mile German road course. Read more in the official release from Chevrolet below, and enjoy the clip!

Official Release:

DETROIT — The 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE has conquered the Green Hell in a new video from Chevrolet, lapping the Nürburgring’s 12.9-mile (20.8 km) Nordschleife (“north loop”) in only 7:16.04, making it the fastest Camaro to ever lap the famed German track.

The ZL1 1LE’s time is quick enough to place it 13.56 seconds ahead of the Camaro ZL1 with 10-speed automatic that Chevrolet tested last year.

“With chassis adjustability unlike any vehicle in its peer group, the Camaro ZL1 1LE challenges supercars from around the world regardless of cost, configuration or propulsion system,” said Al Oppenheiser, Camaro chief engineer. “To make up more than a second per mile on the Nordschleife compared to the ZL1 automatic is a dramatic improvement and speaks to the 1LE’s enhanced track features.”

The Camaro ZL1 1LE takes Chevrolet’s track-focused 1LE legacy to an even higher level, with racing-based adjustable suspension components — including Multimatic DSSV (Dynamic Suspension Spool Valve) front and rear dampers — special front dive planes and carbon-fiber rear wing, and exclusive Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3R summer-only tires,* in an extreme track performance package powered by the 650-horsepower LT4 supercharged V-8 engine.

The Nürburgring lap time was achieved with the ZL1 1LE test car’s suspension adjusted for optimal track performance and running the production Goodyear tires.

“The harder you push the Camaro ZL1 1LE, the more it rewards you on the track,” said Bill Wise, Camaro ride and handling engineer and the driver of the hot lap. “It offers total control, with the confidence that it will deliver lap after lap.”

The 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE (order code A1Z) carries an MSRP of $69,995, which includes a $995 destination charge (excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees extra). It goes on sale this summer.

1. web hosting off 28 August, 2021 at 09:25 Reply

you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The
    site loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing
    any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork.
    you have done a wonderful task in this subject!

2. t.co 29 August, 2021 at 17:24 Reply

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume
    you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

3. http://bitly.com/ 1 September, 2021 at 19:21 Reply

Great work! This is the kind of information that are
    meant to be shared around the net. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this put up upper!
    Come on over and talk over with my web site
    . Thank you =)

4. on scoliosis surgery 2 September, 2021 at 00:14 Reply

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of
    plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive
    content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the
    internet without my agreement. Do you know
    any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off?

I’d really appreciate it.

5. j.mp 3 September, 2021 at 07:15 Reply

My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
    He was once entirely right. This publish truly
    made my day. You cann’t consider just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank
    you!

6. http://bitly.com/ 4 September, 2021 at 20:30 Reply

I have been browsing online more than three hours lately, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.

It’s pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent
    content material as you did, the net will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

7. quest bars this 11 September, 2021 at 07:24 Reply

What i do not realize is in reality how you’re no longer actually much more well-favored than you might be
    now. You’re so intelligent. You realize thus significantly relating to this topic, produced me in my opinion consider it from numerous numerous
    angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be interested unless it’s
    something to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.

All the time take care of it up! quest bars http://bitly.com/3jZgEA2 quest bars