This year’s SEMA was awash with the latest and greatest hardware from some of our favorite aftermarket companies, notably, ZZPerformance. Often credited for being one of the leaders in the supercharged 3800 Series II/III and Ecotec scene, ZZP is staying true to their roots.
Delving heavily into the direct-inject turbo scene of the new decade, they’ve brought their own in-house Cadillac ATS project to provide a first-hand look with what they can do with the baby Caddy.
We caught up to the car’s owner, Ryan Graham, at the 2014 SEMA show, and learned that he has a lot more planned for his car. He also shared that ZZP will be releasing tons of new products for the direct-injected LTG turbocharged 4-cylinder powerplant in the coming months.
GM EFI ran a article about this car (as a rendering) before, and how it was driven cross-country from ZZP’s shop in Michigan, to the SEMA Show in Las Vagas.
To see what parts are installed on this car currently, and which ones you can order for your ATS, scroll down below for the full specs!
SEMA vehicle details:
2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0t Performance Premium RWD 6-spd manual sedan.
- CLASSIFIED WHP via stock LTG Ecotec
- EFR 7163 turbocharger by BorgWarner
- ZZP twin-scroll manifold
- ZZP high-flow racing downpipe
- ZZP mid-pipe
- ZZP cat-back exhaust system
- ZZP silicone intake kit with K&N filter
- ZZP Front Mount Intercooler
- ZZP E85 flex-fuel kit
- ZZP Dyno-Tune
- ZZP 6pot 2-pc front / 4pot rear brake kit
- BC Racing coil-over kit
- Vossen VFS-2 20”x9” and 20”x10.5” wheels
- Continental ContiExtreme DW tires – 245/40ZR20 front – 275/35ZR20 rear
- Eibach anti-rollbar kit
- Reth Cadillac aero kit
- Reth Cadillac mesh grille set
- Avery Denison matte charcoal metallic wrap by WrapTek
- Recaro Sportster CS Leather seats
- ZZP mounting hardware
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.