Looking for a revolutionary way to turbocharge your car? Check out these rand new EFR turbochargers from BorgWarner. Offered in a variety of sizes, the EFR-7163 is the most well-balanced of the series. It features a mouthful of technological engineering for the new era of turbocharging.
Midway through the product size range, the EFR-7163 turbocharger delivers the compact packaging and response of a small turbocharger as well as the greater flow capacity of a large turbocharger. Lean more below!
Auburn Hills, Michigan – BorgWarner’s EFRTM (Engineered For Racing) turbochargers continue to build their reputation for durability and powerful performance with a growing number of professional race series and teams. EFR turbochargers boost teams competing in the:
- Verizon IndyCar Series (BorgWarner is the Official Partner of the IndyCar Series)
- Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge
- Super GT Series
- Pirelli World Challenge
- FIA World Endurance Championship
- TUDOR United SportsCar Championship
- Red Bull Global Rallycross
“Professional race teams compete under punishing and demanding conditions. They choose BorgWarner’s EFR turbochargers for quick response, powerful boost and dependable durability,” said Frédéric Lissalde, President and General Manager, BorgWarner Turbo Systems. “With BorgWarner’s EFR-7163 turbocharger, street and race enthusiasts alike can now enjoy the same powerful performance as professional teams from the Verizon IndyCar Series to Time Attack.”
- lightweight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels
- stainless steel turbine housing
- ceramic ball bearing technology
- aluminum bearing housing
- offer integrated features; including a compressor recirculation valve
- electronic boost control solenoid
- flexible compressor cover outlet connections
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.