Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center has been cranking out crate engines, high-performance products and general awesomeness to the aftermarket for decades. The 2020s are no different, and with every track-focused C8 Corvette owner out there looking for a brake upgrade, is a C8 owner that needs to turn to SDPC.
Now, these aren’t just some stock replacement brake lines, these are braided stainless lines designed to work in conjunction with the OEM C8 brake system that bring them to their full potential.
SDPC C8 Corvette Brake Line Kit
New from Scoggin Dickey Parts Center is a complete performance brake line kit for C8 Corvettes! These brake line kits transfer more pressure reliably to the caliper for consistent braking during sever usage. Testing confirmed the engineering during repeated 145-to-0 mph stops resulting in quicker activation of ABS and delayed brake fade. Scoggin Dickey is proud to be the exclusive US distributor for these high-quality kits. Ask us about MOQ’s for distributor pricing.
-Part Number: SDR46801
-Name: “SDPC C8 Corvette Performance Brake Line Kit”
-FITMENT: C8 Chevrolet Corvette, models W & W/O Magnetic Ride Control
“We sent a kit out to be installed and the installer and evaluator runs in NASA and Optima. He didn’t believe that they would make any real difference seeing as the C8 uses an electronic brake system. After testing he said they definitely made a difference and played nice with the production brake controller and programing. They went to ABS quicker which means more brake pressure was sent to the caliper, not to expanding the hose i.e. less pressure loss. Also, brake fade was seen much later with these lines as compared with OE lines.” — Keith Wilson, Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center
- Kit is complete with all fasteners and hoses correctly “Clocked” in the supplied brackets for ease of installation.
- All fittings manufactured in Germany from high-quality German Stainless Steel.
- Hoses are a superior grade that is supplied to the best racing brake manufacturers in the world.
- Caliper hose ends can be “rotated” slightly to accommodate aftermarket calipers that are not in the exact location as the O.E.M. .
- Brackets and clips accommodate both Magnetic Ride equipped & non-Magnet Ride corvettes.
- Manufacturer lots are serialized for quality control & tracing.
- Packaged with Assembly Guide
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.