The inaugural LS Fest West at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway is going down in 2017. For too many years, the east coast has been monopolizing LS events, including Holley’s famous LS Fest — not anymore! People west of Mississippi will no longer have to make the cross country journey to Bowling Green, Kentucky, where Holley is headquartered. This year, a west event has been added to the docket, and it is open for registration.
Pre-registration is now open for the LS Fest West event that runs from May 5th-7th. Like the traditional LS Fest, it will include many segments within the event, and introduce a new off-road challenge — some of the other events will also be unique to the west event, while many of the same traditions will carry over. Learn more about registration and the event details in the official release blow.
Holley is pleased to announce that LS Fest West event preregistration is now open for the May 5-7 event. The much anticipated LS Fest West website for the Las Vegas event is up and and live with full event details including registration.
LS Fest event staff are working diligently to ensure they deliver on the same level of euphoric automotive experience that has become familiar with their Bowling Green, KY event each year. The event website is currently up to date with all available information on the west coast event at this time. Bowling Green registration is set to be live in the near future.
Some updates to consider when you’re navigating the site:
- Event segments at LS Fest West are as follows: drag racing, drifting, autocross, show-and-shine, 3S Challenge, dyno challenge, off-road challenge, road course challenge, a poker run and of course the Grand Champion & Fastest Vette competitions.
- All new for LS Fest West is the Off Road Challenge. Las Vegas Motor Speedway has allowed LS Fest event staff to implement a competitive event at the facility that will put LS powered off road trucks, buggies and their drivers to the test! For more information on this event segment of LS Fest West, click here!
- LS Fest West will have a Road Course Challenge component included as one of the Grand Champion event segments.
- Some of the same drag classes that we’ve offered over the years at the Bowling Green event will also be at LS Fest West. Some of them however, are unique to LS Fest West. Make sure to read up on the correct class for you and your ride and sign up appropriately. This year Holley is offering a Test-N-Tune/Grudge class for those who don’t want to compete necessarily. It is perfect for those looking attend the show, try out a new setup they’ve just finished putting together, or just have a good time making some passes down the track against your buddy.
- LS Fest West Autocross, 3S Challenge, and Grand Champion competitors are limited to the first 150 cars. Make sure to log-on to the site and finalize your pre-registration today!
- Spectators can enjoy a day at LS Fest for $20 at the gate. Tell your friends! Spectator tickets are available on-site only. Admission for children sixteen and under are free. A $5 discount spectator admission is available to active military that can present a valid military ID.
Holley LS Fest events are a celebration of anything and everything powered by GM’s incredible LS and current generation LT engines. For more information on LS Fest West please visit their event website or socially on FB. Then get in the garage and get to work on your finishing project. See you in Vegas!
Not sure what to expect at LS Fest West? Click play below to see last year’s Bowling Green event overview video.
- LS Fest is Heading to Las Vegas
- Registration is Now Open
- Event Will Include Old Favorites and New Segments
Elizabeth is a hardcore horsepower enthusiast with unmatched intensity for making things faster and louder. She wakes up for power and performance and only sleeps to charge up for the next project that’s heading to the track. From autocross to drag racing, Elizabeth is there with you, so stay tuned for her unique perspective on horsepower news, builds, tech info, and installs — with her, it’ll never be boring!