LS engines and boost almost seem to go hand-in-hand these days, but that’s not to say there aren’t potential setbacks and consequences. As always, our fiends at Holley have one more solution to potential intake manifold back-fires.
LS Front-Feed Lo-Ram Plenum Top with Burst Panel Flange
The P/N 300-605 & 300-605BK Lo-Ram plenum tops are designed as part of the Holley LS front-feed Lo-Ram EFI intake manifold kits. The front feed Lo-Ram kits are intended for boosted engine applications where the requirement of a intake manifold plenum burst panel may be recommended to protect the engine from intake plenum back-fire.
The 300-605 plenum top is machined for a standard “large” 6-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ burst panel. SFI approved burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners. P/N 300-605 has an as-cast satin finish and P/N 300-605BK has a powder-coat black finish. Flange seal o-ring cord and the mounting fasteners are included in the kit.
- This Plenum top fits to all LS Front-Feed Lo-Ram Intake manifolds
- Holley Lo-Ram Plenum top is machined for a standard “large” 6-1/8” x 3-1/8” burst panel (SFI approved burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners)
- Modular Lo-Ram design allows user customization for your induction system
- Flange seal o-ring cord and the mounting fasteners are included in the kit
- Compatible with Holley Lo-Ram billet burst panel duct P/N’s 300-608 (clear anodized) & 300-608BK (black anodized)
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.