Holley EFI GM Gen-V Ultra Lo-Ram Intake Manifold Kits
The Holley GM Gen V LT Ultra Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM Gen V LT engines equipped with GM LT cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. The Ultra Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7,000-8,000 rpm depending on the application. The front entry throttle body flange has a 105mm opening to work with throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models.
The front-feed base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood. The Ultra Lo-Ram provides a very low-profile modular intake manifold along with various fabrication flanges to aid the fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations. Available for OE direct fuel injection only and with port fuel injection provisions and a burst panel flange options. For the port fuel injection option, the high volume -8AN fuel rail kit includes hardware and brackets to accommodate long (usually standard length) fuel injectors or short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM Gen V engines equipped with GM LT type cylinder heads
- 105mm diameter throttle body opening accepts OEM 4-bolt LS/LT DBW or Holley LS/LT throttle bodies
- Engineered for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7,000-8,000 rpm depending on the application
- Only 0.97-inch taller than a factory LT1 manifold provides maximum clearance under a stock or mildly modified hood
- Modular design & front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations. Base manifold, plenum top, throttle body adapter available as separate kits
- Clears C7 Corvette cowls and hoods without modification
- Available for OE direct fuel injection only or with added port fuel injection provisions
- Kits with port injection provide high volume fuel rails with 3/4-16 O-ring ports (8 AN). Mounting hardware is included
- Ultra Lo-Ram kits with a burst panel flange are available, Ultra Lo-Ram billet burst panel duct is offered separately (PN: 300-608 clear anodized, PN: 300-608BK black anodized)
- As-cast aluminum (Satin) and black powder coat finishes available