Using the science and feedback gathered from decades of years in the winner’s circles of off-road racing events, the Eibach Pro-Truck-Lift system use a combination of Pro-Lift-Kit springs, with Pro-Truck Sport shocks. This combination is ideal for on and off-road performance, form mild to extreme driving conditions. They deliver the maximum ride height without putting extra stress on the stock bushings or balljoints.
The springs can go to the limited without compromising the integrity of other components, and when matched with Eibach’s heavy-duty shock system for trucks, the combination gives you the ride-height, and performance. Precise shock valving allows for handling over large obstacles, and promotes control over the roughest of terrains. Read more about the truck lift kit system in official release from Eibach below.
Eibach’s New Pro-Truck-Lift Spring and Shock System
Built upon decades of off-road racing victory, the Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT combines a series of Pro-Lift-Kit springs and Pro-Truck Sport shocks to create a perfectly tuned suspension system engineered for both, on and off-road performance. Each PRO-TRUCK-LIFT is designed and tested to deliver maximum ride height without compromising the integrity of factory bushings, ball joints and other components.
With the same spring technology found in our ERO off-road race springs, the block resistant Pro-lift-kit springs can be taken to the limit mile after mile ensuring consistent performance and ride height. Matched with our heavy duty Pro-Truck Sport shock system, this combination is capable of handling anything in its path. Precision shock valving allows compliance over large obstacles and control through rough terrain while also improving on road comfort and performance.
- Lift heights range from 1-3’ depending on application
- Additional rate reduces nose dive, increases load handling capabilities and control
- Multi-level spring perch adjustment on coil-over-shock applications to accommodate increased loads for maximum clearance
- Block resistant design for sag free, consistent ride height
- Heavy duty corrosion and abrasion resistant coatings
- Application specific tuning and fitment
- Made by Eibach in the USA
- Consists of Eibach Pro-Life Kit Springs and Pro-Truck Sport Shocks
- Provides Excellent On and Off-Road Ride Qualities
- Maximizes Ride Height and Control
Shawn Henry is a Texas native who has spent the majority of his career building and selling F-Bodies and Corvettes. Now studying journalism, he is taking a new direction with his love of GM Performance vehicles.