There’s no getting away from the fact that trucks are hot right now — super hot. In fact, trucks and SUVs are the highest-selling vehicles for most of the major auto manufactures, and it’s no different for General Motors. Among those, are the midsize Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. These are pair of trucks that aren’t quite as large as their full-ze counterparts, but still offer most of the utility for a fraction of the cost.
Buyers have noticed, clearly, and have taken to the pair of pickups like there’s no tomorrow! The aftermarket is ripe for these trucks, too, and Chevrolet Performance and Accessories have stepped up to the plate to offer their own high-quality, and duty-tested components that will improve the overall experience of the vehicle. Besides, who knows Chevy and GMC trucks better than General Motors?
1-Inch Front Leveling Kit for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon
Rigorously tested for durability, long-term efficiency and seamless integration, this Chevrolet Performance Front Leveling Kit increases ride height by up to 1-inch to level the vehicle’s stance. The elevated stance provides a greater approach angle for increased clearance over off-road obstacles and enables the use of popular off-road tire combinations.
This kit utilizes a unique upper and lower spacer design to maintain optimal suspension geometry. It is a direct bolt-on application for 2015 and newer Chevrolet Colorado models and does not void the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- Increases front ride height by up to 1 inch
- Levels vehicle stance
- Provides a greater approach angle for increased clearance over off-road obstacles
- Enables the use of popular off-road tire combinations
- Does not void New Vehicle Warranty
- Constructed of e-coated steel (upper spacer) and polyurethane (lower spacer)
- Not available for ZR2 or 2WD models or vehicles with 20-inch wheels
- Kit includes front upper spacers, lower spacers and low profile nuts