CHEVROLET COPO CAMARO BRINGS BACK THE BIG BLOCK FOR 2022

Official Release:

The COPO Camaro returns to the drag strip and its roots with a 572-cubic-inch Big Block V-8

DETROIT – The COPO Camaro returns to the drag strip for 2022 with a newly available 572-cubic-inch engine. The Big Block V-8 channels the spirit of the original 1969 COPO Camaro, a purpose-built drag racer created by dealers using the Central Office Production Order system to equip cars with Chevrolet’s largest V-8.

The COPO 572 uses a cast-iron block with four-bolt main caps, aluminum heads, a forged steel crankshaft, forged steel connecting rods and forged aluminum pistons. Pricing for the COPO Camaro with the 572 starts from $105,500 (excluding tax, title, license, and dealer fees).

The 2022 COPO Camaro is also available with LSX-based Small Block engines –

a supercharged 350-cubic-inch V-8 rated by the NHRA at 580 horsepower and a naturally aspirated 427-cubic-inch V-8 with an NHRA-rated 470 hp. All 2022 COPO Camaros use an ATI Racing Products TH400 three-speed automatic transmission.

Engineered for drag racers, the COPO Camaro is sold as a Chevrolet Performance part and cannot be registered for street use. It competes in NHRA Stock and Super Stock eliminators and comes standard with a carbon fiber hood and wheelie bars. Buyers can customize their cars with options such as a trunk-mounted weight box and parachute.

Owning a COPO Camaro places drag racers in rare company – Chevrolet has built fewer than 700 examples since the program restarted in 2012. In past years, interested customers have entered a lottery to win an allotment for one of 69 cars. Chevrolet will not limit production for 2022, and orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Buyers may also participate in a private tour of the COPO Build Facility in Oxford, Michigan, where each car is custom made. The order form for the 2022 Chevrolet COPO Camaro can be found at www.chevrolet.com/performance-parts/copo-camaro.

Read more about the history of the COPO Camaro here.

1. bedava hesap 16 August, 2021 at 08:41 Reply

bedava hesap sitesi inanılmaz derece hızlı ücretsiz hesap alınan bir sitedir.
    free hesap isteyenler buradan alabilir, beleş hesap isteyen istediğini oyun yada bedava hesab alabilir.
    Ben siz kullanın diye bu paylaşımı yapıyorum, bedava hesaplar almak isteyen dediğim gibi gelip alabilir
    hemde parasız hesap oluşturma bile var.

bedava hesap

2. web hosting where 27 August, 2021 at 20:17 Reply

Thank you for another great post. Where else
    may anybody get that type of information in such an ideal
    means of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such info.

3. bit.ly 31 August, 2021 at 10:51 Reply

I am extremely impressed with your writing
    skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see
    a great blog like this one these days.

4. http://bitly.com/3kKtL7d 3 September, 2021 at 02:56 Reply

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this matter to
    be actually something which I feel I would never understand.
    It kind of feels too complex and extremely large for me.
    I’m taking a look ahead for your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to get the hang of it!

5. tinyurl.com 5 September, 2021 at 11:33 Reply

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy I stumbled across this during my search for something
    relating to this.

6. CharlesMus 10 September, 2021 at 05:49 Reply

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling during to where I sat. “Name’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if solemn word of honour of his exploits were shared aside settlers around multifarious a fire in Aeternum.

He waved to a wooden tun hard by us, and I returned his token with a nod. He filled a field-glasses and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the bar first continuing.

“As a betting chains, I’d be ready to wager a above-board speck of coin you’re in Ebonscale Reach for more than the drink and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my cool to the salaam slung across my back.

7. CharlesMus 10 September, 2021 at 09:46 Reply

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling settled to where I sat. “Name’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if word of his exploits were shared aside settlers hither many a ‚lan in Aeternum.

He waved to a unanimated butt apart from us, and I returned his indication with a nod. He filled a telescope and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the bench prior to continuing.

“As a betting houseman, I’d be delighted to wager a above-board speck of invent you’re in Ebonscale Reach on the side of more than the drink and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my with it to the salaam slung across my back.

8. firmonet 11 September, 2021 at 07:44 Reply

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something which I feel I would never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m having a look forward for your next put up, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

9. Dannytog 13 September, 2021 at 22:04 Reply

BTC may be the latest or last chance to get rich in this era. It will reach $200000 next year or the next year.

Think about only $2 a few years ago. Come to the world’s largest and safest virtual currency exchange to reduce the handling fee. Don’t miss the most important opportunity in life

10. Huneroxx 14 September, 2021 at 06:22 Reply

Taliban trim Afghan person’s muscles keen on components to ‘show how they work by gay and lesbian people’

which both rushed back therefore to their individual bungalows, and shortly Gabir seemed to be to can’t get hold of his / her soon to be fiance as smartphone routine net connection and began to suffer a loss.he explained: “by visiting 5 nicely 6 o-clock, my cousin explained something delivers became of, that experts claim ‘you genuinely contact your pals. when i check my local freinds, every person’s blackberry would be back,disastrously, Gabir to finish found from a pal and your boyfriend, Who only agreed to be 24 years, had been followed out simply because Taliban with mortally wounded,Two cars and trucks arrived, utilizing Taliban with it, he explained,i was told that, ‘Where is their mansion?’ so whip your guy such an abundance of. They got it bye bye nobody has found out where ever and certainly they murder,later i was told that they reintroduced the entire body back] and then show his looks inside of sections to point out to the hot Chinese girls people who available on the market we go about doing by having lgbt people,Gabir wonderful boyfriend was initially along side each other along with eight months looking for conference for university, And was basically interested in leave Afghanistan to inquire about single.as soon as the juvenile people’s horrible health issues, Gabir doesn’t have even now enjoyed time grieve, as he is in covering up but also fearing regarding his signature daily.he still a while ago gotten an unknown called as a result of a kid who explained to you: “i recognize an individual lgbt, until harvesting Kabul any of us was confident things about yourself, you’ll have three or just four people that are gay and lesbian, a person has a boyfriend,as we settle in Kabul we will not let your house is. if, perhaps we find clients, i will remove a person,consequently, Gabir are actually away from home, but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary he said: “I’m 100 per cent assured i’m going to cease to live. there’s no hope for me,in the tragic msg in direction of indian state, Gabir created: “I are only hoping to leave associated with country music. i’d rather not burn out,i don’t want them to stop to me coupled with mown in keeping with works like for example them to had to do individual boyfriend.Homosexuality seemed to be prohibited in the uk possibly even within democratically decided federal. these days, feeling Sharia laws, its punishable from passing,the most important Ta newlibdefinitely willn contain ‘bit, demolish and even dump’ quote, Sadat asked PinkNews,which could, these are going to designate informants to allure gay and lesbian and bisexual males online and in public areas breaks and drive them to a quiet notice and take out them and dump their health,actually, i know a because of the fact that is what undercover Taliban temperatures in Afghan the united states during the Karzai and Ghani time period achieved and those who escaped featured very own post with me,it included: “LGBT+ Afghans really not have any choice. They either can anticipate a slow loss of life or an effective one. anything simple enjoyment that they had should certainly escape understanding that the Taliban will take their personal day-to-day at any moment,monitor: have the Taliban stopped? fear of reprisals just as evacuation deadline day loomsHow should really eu engage with the Taliban?as western world makes an attempt to parse elsewhere a way to enjoy Afghan refugees running the Taliban takeover inside their country, each bloc may also researching how to engage Afghanistan’s unique rulers. some sort of claim that the european union along with also the foreign district don’t have any verdict just to employ the Taliban. indian pm Boris manley, which organised a critical G7 getting together with on Afghanistan on saturday, stated that elements had gotten concluded “A plan for the greatest we will going to build relationships the Taliban” ahead,almost any futureSky NewsAfghanistan: COVID 19 vaccines head to 80% because Taliban spent time on suppress just as n’t warns jabs definitely terminate in the future.