Aldan Corvette Coilovers Offer the Perfect Stance

The C6 Corvette doesn’t need much help in the looks department, but there’s just something so sinister and alluring about a slammed Corvette anyway. Trouble is, there’s not a lot of ways to take a Corvette super low without running into some issues. Our friends over at Aldan American rose to the challenge when their customer wanted to drop his 2010 Corvette to the extreme with a custom coilover shock setup that would get him there.

Their custom coilover solution allowed the customer to preload the coil spring at full extension, and not bottom out on compression. Aldan built out a custom shock up front that is 1-1/2” shorter using off the shelf parts. This custom coilover setup allowed the C6 to have an insane stance the customer was looking for with his wheel/tire combo. Learn more about this from Aldan American below.

Official Release:

A Need for Extreme Lowering Created a Slammed Solution

Our friend Zach owns one incredible 2010 Corvette. Zach was looking to drop his Corvette to the extreme on Aldan coilovers. He contacted our tech line and discussed his desire for a custom shock and spring to run on his C6 Corvette.

This custom coilover setup would allow him to preload the coil spring at full extension and not bottom out on compression. Aldan American’s custom shop was able to build out a custom front shock that is 1 ½” shorter using off the shelf components. This custom coilover setup allowed Zach to achieve the stance he was looking for with his wheel & tire setup.

This custom setup allowed our friend Zach to achieve the stance he was looking for, while keeping a smooth ride. If you are looking to drop your Corvette to new levels, please contact Aldan American’s Custom Shop to speak with our team on your build 310-834-7478.

For more Corvette coilover suspension performance kits, click here.

Benefits:

• Aldan American Custom Coilover Shocks Offer Extreme Stance
  • Springs Can Be Preloaded at Full Extension Without Bottoming Out
  • Aldan is the Best Source for Dropping Your Corvette to New Levels
Source :

1. Facebook Marketing 19 August, 2021 at 14:49 Reply

I just could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide on your visitors? Is going to be again steadily in order to check out new posts.

2. web hosting with 28 August, 2021 at 08:54 Reply

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

3. t.co 29 August, 2021 at 18:17 Reply

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am having problems with your RSS.

I don’t understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there
    anybody having identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

4. asmr is 2 September, 2021 at 11:19 Reply

This design is incredible! You certainly
    know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I
    was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great
    job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

5. for asmr 5 September, 2021 at 18:59 Reply

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness
    over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same
    nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

6. best blog 8 September, 2021 at 21:14 Reply

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.