VIDEO: BP Automotive Customer Joe Farrell And His Trans Am At 2020 Holley LS Fest

Almost right up until the week before, many people were unsure if this year’s Holley LS Fest in Bowling Green, KY was even going to happen. Watching LS Fest West be rescheduled, and then canceled entirely for 2020, it was hard not to be a little nervous about the East Coast event, but it went on this weekend, and was one of the best ones yet!

While we’ve got the coverage of the event coming at you, one of our favorite aspects is getting to know the people who were at the event but the interviews and car coverage that comes after. Such is the case in this video, made by BP Automotive which profiles a car owned by one of their customers.

Bill Hillock, former active Marine and current wiring expert, caught up with Joe Farrell to see how he feels about his BP harness, and what the story is behind the build. The reason Joe chose the BP wiring harness for his second-generation Trans Am is because of the cost effective, ease of use to make the car’s wiring harness work with the beefy LS6 engine swapped into the car.

Joe turned out to be very satisfied with the product once he installed it, calling it “Great, simple, and easy,” after admitting that he’s not an experienced expert with wiring, but also noting that the harness install was one of the easiest parts of the whole build.

Other than using a BP Automotive wiring harness to make fuel injection much easier, it has a Pro-Touring suspension, Wilwood brakes, custom Dakota gauges, molded ABS door panels, and custom seats. Under the hood are all handmade aluminum panels to dress up the engine bay

Everything about this car still looks like a 1977 Trans Am, with nothing over the edge to make it look much different than the original design, but it does feature upgrades throughout, some subtle, some substantial. All-in-all, it is a great build, that was buttoned up with ease thanks to the help from BP Automotive.

Source :

1. dating websites 8 April, 2021 at 16:50 Reply

Hеya! I ϳust wasnted to ask if youu evеr hve any isѕues ѡith hackers?

My last blog (w᧐rdpreѕs) was hacked and I endeⅾ up losing many months of hard work
    due to noo daa backᥙp. Do yⲟou haᴠce any solutions to stop hackers?

Feel free to syrf to my wrbpage dating websites

2. asmr https://0mniartist.tumblr.com 11 April, 2021 at 05:45 Reply

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am
    going through difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand why I can’t subscribe to it.

Is there anybody getting the same RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!! asmr 0mniartist

3. 0mniartist 12 April, 2021 at 00:00 Reply

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend
    your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept asmr
    0mniartist

4. 0mniartist 12 April, 2021 at 21:38 Reply

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let
    you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the
    same results. asmr 0mniartist

5. but asmr 29 April, 2021 at 03:56 Reply

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It’s the little changes that will make the greatest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

6. asmr your 29 April, 2021 at 08:57 Reply

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent
    : D. Good job, cheers

7. bit.ly 7 May, 2021 at 08:24 Reply

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your put up is simply great and that
    i could suppose you are knowledgeable in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep
    updated with imminent post. Thank you one million and please
    keep up the enjoyable work.